We're Hiring a Senior Account Manager in Leeds
Leeds-List is a unique media and production company. A well-established and loved Leeds brand that curates the best things to see and do.
First-of-its-kind, we’re disrupting the media industry by passionately focussing on user experience and engagement, not just empty impressions or clickbait.
By curating our content and producing it to a high standard, we achieve results that take advertising to the next level and raise the bar for advertisers.
We work with a raft of clients across multiple sectors, including Leeds BID, Leeds City Council, Virgin Trains, Opera North, Deliveroo, Neighbourhood, D&D London and Roxy Ballroom.
We're currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to support our growth across Leeds and Yorkshire.
- Salary from £26-35k
- Based in Leeds City Centre
How to apply
- Call us for an informal chat on 0113 3200710
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Interviewing now
A client facing role, you will be responsible for ensuring that client campaigns are delivered to the highest possible standard from concept through to approval and analysis. We’re looking for someone who’s highly professional and incredibly personable to work with clients and our team.
You will be working with in-house and freelance creative resource, managing workflow, discovering client requirements, feeding back and drawing conclusions from the results to improve future iterations.
This role is for an ambitious and driven individual who doesn’t want the normal daily grind and loves variation in their role.
We have a fun work environment, with a great culture, you can be the first to know about everything going on in the city and even go behind the scenes in some of the city's cultural institutions.
You will be picking up an established client base, implementing and running processes, as well as assisting the new business team.
Based in Leeds city centre with scope for flexible working for the right candidate.
We are only considering applications with a minimum of four years commercial digital experience and where you can demonstrate that you've actively worked on projects. As a varied role, we welcome multi-disciplined applicants that have had a hand in delivery.
- A minimum of four years commercial experience in digital
- People management
- Project planning
- Managing a creative department
- Process management
- Problem solving
- Highly organised – using tools to managing clients, deadlines, time, resource and everything in between
- The ability to lead and create processes with appropriate use of digital tools and expectation management
- Excellent levels of communications skills – everything from producing plans, reports and documents to managing expectation, resolving issues and ensuring clients are always number one
- Data driven - you'll be analysing and reporting using multiple metrics and offering insight based on your experience and knowledge
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability and desire to own projects and build your team
- Highly computer literate, ideally on Apple Mac
Ideal but not essential
- Adobe creative suite
- Producing and managing email campaigns
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.