We're Hiring Telesales Executives in Leeds
Leeds-List is a unique media and production company. A well-established and loved Leeds brand that curates the best things to see and do.
First-of-its-kind, we’re disrupting the media industry by passionately focussing on user experience and engagement, not just empty impressions or clickbait.
By curating our content and producing it to a high standard, we achieve results that take advertising to the next level and raise the bar for advertisers.
We punch above our weight and we've won clients like LNER/Virgin Trains, Land Securities, Opera North, D&D London and Leeds College of Music, all because we offer them something the rest of the industry can't.
We're currently seeking Telesales Executives to support our growth across Leeds and Yorkshire.
- Salary up to £20k+bonus
- Based in Leeds City Centre
How to apply
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviewing now to start March 2019
Leeds-List is a pretty unique place to work.
We've created a work environment where we blend an ambitious work ethic, a focus on quality and results, with a fun culture. And office dogs, don't forget the pooches.
Our company values are to overachieve, to be curious about what's going on in our city and in our industry, to always focus on the solution and to be straight-talking and candid to our clients and stakeholders, so we can achieve the best outcome. If that sounds like you, please read on.
Telesales Executives are all about new business. Your territories will have specific sectors and geographies, where you'll be reaching potential new clients, understanding their needs and seeing if Leeds-List can work for them. You'll be working with clients on digital banner advertising and explaining our innovative custom content product.
As a business, we work with our clients in partnership to achieve best-in-industry results by coming up with innovative solutions that fit our ambitions for great results and an excellent user experience. So as you learn about clients and their business, you'll be adapting the flow of conversation and answering their questions to achieve the best outcome.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in digital, advertising, and content marketing, as well as a thorough understanding of the wider industry and consumer behaviours.
Everyone in our accounts team need to be outstanding communicators, and our Telesales Executives are no exception. They establish excellent relationships, getting an in-depth learning of their product, business and pain points, so we can understand what value is for our clients and continually improve our products and commercial proposition.
Based in Leeds city centre, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- We are looking for candidates to be able to demonstrate their affinity with our core values
- Experience in an office environment is advantageous
- Must be educated to degree level (at least 2.1)
- Comfortable using the phone in a professional setting
- Organised with a good level of attention to detail
- Good levels of IT knowledge; we're a Mac office, so experience using a Mac helps
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
- Able to think on your feet
- Can hold a conversation at all levels of professionalism and seniority
- Is a self starter and has high levels of initiative
- Focused on hitting goals and targets, with high individual and team performance
Apply now by email: email@example.com
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.