We're Hiring in Client Services
Leeds-List is a new generation of agency and media outlet that focuses on generating positive outcomes from everything we produce.
We work hand-in-hand with our commercial partners to turn our readers into purchasers with amazing paid-content campaigns that takes their commercial objectives and shapes them around our audience.
We’re looking for Account Managers at all levels to help deliver custom content campaigns. We want to talk to:
- Account Executives
- Mid-Weight Account Managers
- Senior Account Managers
It’s exciting, challenging work that takes best practice in marketing and response rather than journalism.
Our account managers are smooth-talking professionals that create a seamless client experience, digging deeper and pushing harder to maximise response. It’s incredibly rewarding, taking charm, wit and wicked organisational skills, but it’s a lot of fun.
This is a 100% client-services role. You will be writing briefs, not externally-facing copy. You'll work with clients to plan campaigns, nail down objectives and brief our studio team to produce reader-focused content that gets industry-leading results.
So what do you think? Want to join a fast-growing scale-up with ambitious plans for the future? Want to be part of something really exciting? Get in touch at email@example.com and let's have a chat.
- Salary: package dependent on experience (with rebooking bonus)
- Full time with flexible working
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- In-office hybrid working
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- Reach out to us by giving us a call on 0113 3200710 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll need to be a people person. We’re looking for someone to manage clients at every level, someone with the confidence to present ideas and push back on amends, building trust every step of the way. But you’ll also need to be super organised because you’ll be managing multiple campaigns – gathering info, briefing in jobs and analysing response.
Prior experience is a must. We want those a minimum of 4 years experience in an environment where you're delivering digital, content or advertising campaigns, where you’ve managed external clients or company stakeholders.
You must understand how to analyse a campaign using Google Analytics, quickly assessing CTR and conversion percentages on the fly and interpreting those figures.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multi-channel digital campaigns from start to finish
- Keep clients happy and campaigns on deadline
- Work with our business development team to onboard clients
- Clearly communicate with clients so they always feel valued
- Create project plans, manage deadlines and handle resources
- Gather info, assets and insight for client campaigns
- Source information assets from external businesses and stakeholders
- Create briefs - gathering information and ensuring our copywriters can deliver an amazing campaign
- Analyse and present campaign performance and identify improvements
- Keep an eye on industry trends and benchmarks
- Retain and rebook clients by pitching new ideas
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Leeds-List is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.