We're Hiring in Client Services
Want your evenings back? Your weekends too? And to give the politics of agency-land the big heave-ho? If you’re an account manager or digital marketer, we want to talk to you.
Leeds-List is a digital agency and media platform. We create awesome content campaigns for our clients, using data science and direct response tactics to drive industry leading results. See? We’re just like an agency.
Except we’re not. We value work-life balance. Working over is the exception, not the rule. 28 days holiday comes as standard, and that’s on top of your bank holidays and your birthday off. Plus, there’s flexible working, office dogs and the odd VIP invite.
We’re small but ambitious, which means you can join a tight-knit team and progress quickly, growing with us and making a real impact. So what do you think? Worth updating your CV for? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Due to client wins and rapid growth, we're recruiting at every level, from juniors all the way through to seniors, so wherever you are in your career, you could fit right in here.
- Salary: £24,000-£42,000 depending on experience (with performance-based bonus)
- Full time with flexible working
- Office-first, based in Leeds city centre
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday
How to apply
- Reach out to us by giving us a call on 0113 3200710 or drop us an email to email@example.com with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
What we’re looking for:
Account handlers, of course! You’ll onboard clients and manage the campaign from inception, discovery and asset sourcing to evaluation and rebooking. Don’t worry, you won’t have to write the content, just brief it.
You’ll need to create a seamless client experience, which means digging deeper and pushing harder to deliver the best possible results. It’s not easy, it takes charm, wit and wicked organisational skills, but it’s a lot of fun.
It goes without saying that you’ll need to be a people person, someone who can build trust and manage stakeholders at every level. You’ll also need to be confident enough to present ideas and push back on amends.
Digital experience is essential for this role, as is ambition and a willingness to learn. There’s huge development potential here. If you want to rise through the ranks, there’s an opportunity to grow and lead your team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing multi-channel digital campaigns from start to finish
- Regularly communicating with clients and stakeholders by email, phone and through meetings
- Keeping clients happy and campaigns on schedule
- Working with our business development team to onboard clients
- Clearly communicating with clients so they always feel valued
- Creating project plans, manage deadlines and handle resources
- Gathering info, assets and insight for client campaigns
- Creating briefs for our studio team to produce campaigns
- Analysing and presenting campaign performance and identifying improvements
- Keeping an eye on industry trends and benchmarks so you know how to compare
- Retaining and rebooking clients by pitching new ideas
Get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeds-List is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.