We're Hiring Senior Account Managers in Leeds
Leeds-List is a fast-paced, fast-growing media brand with an agency-led approach. We’re not like other publications – we put the reader first, we focus on response and we make sure that our clients get results. Our focus on delivering brilliant work means we're growing quickly and want great people to join us on our exciting journey
We’re now looking for Account Managers to take ownership of the delivery process. We produce digital content campaigns for our clients – you'll be planning them, briefing the creative studio, liaising with clients and staying in tune with their needs, just like you would in a digital agency. This is your chance to join an exciting company with huge career development potential.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, because we have an ever-growing client list that includes LNER, CityFibre, Opera North and Sky. You'll be working with a team that gets industry-leading results that outpace other forms of advertising, so this role is ideal for ambitious overachievers.
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
- Full time with flexible working
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- Reach out to us by giving us a call or dropping us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we’re looking for:
To bag this job, you’ll need to have at least 5 years of experience running advertising campaigns in an advertising or media setting.
Digital experience is essential, but it’s not the only thing we’re looking for. We want someone who’s ambitious and wants to grow their career with the business. You'll be confident and proactive, approachable but authoritative. You'll wrangle clients, report to the directors and turn campaign delivery into a well-oiled machine, giving stakeholders confidence at every stage. If that’s you, we want to hear from you.
Right now, we're working remotely, but we love the collaborative spirit of our city centre offices, so we'll be bringing people back on a flexible basis in the coming months.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in digital campaign management or account handling
- Must understand the digital conversion funnels, applied to a variety of vertical markets
- Must have a working knowledge of using web technologies like Wordpress and Analytics
- We'll be looking for evidence of your achievements
What you’ll do:
- Take responsibility for multi-threaded and multi-channel digital campaigns
- Onboard and welcome our clients in a way that delivers on our ambition to be highly effective and great to work with
- Make sure that clients always feel valued and engaged, with a clear plan that's meticulously carried out
- Deliver campaigns from start to finish, making best of internal and external creative resource
- Source assets, write briefs and manage studio resource to get campaigns ready for sign-off
- Create project plans, manage deadlines and handle resources
- Quickly calculating and understanding traffic, engagement, conversion and response to identify opportunities to exceed client expectations
- Report regularly to the business, so we have a clear view of progress, resource requirements and performance
- Make campaign data, proposals and complex conversion paths easy to understand for all the stakeholders involved, no matter what level they operate at
- Ensure the satisfaction of clients and smooth running of the accounts team as we grow
- Work with processes, keeping them up to date and suggest improvements to increase our efficiency
- Stay on top of industry trends and benchmarks in media and advertising, making sure we're continually ahead of the curve
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Leeds-List is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.