We're hiring a Client Services Director in Leeds
Due to a string of new business wins, we’re rapidly growing our client services team and you could be leading it.
Leeds-List is on the lookout for a client services director to build a team and deliver world-class campaigns with flair and efficiency whilst creating long-lasting client relationships.
Leeds-List is a fast-paced, fast-growing media brand with an agency-led approach. We’re not like other publications – we put the reader first, we focus on response and we make sure that our clients get results. Our focus on delivering brilliant work means we're growing quickly and want great people to join us on our exciting journey
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious high-growth company where your input is valued and you can make this the role you've always wanted.
You’ll need experience to hit the ground running and take responsibility for the delivery of campaigns, drive success for our clients and contribute toward client retention from the get-go.
- Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 (Plus bonus)
- Full time with flexible working
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Office based
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- Reach out to us by giving us a call or dropping us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll need to be a people person who’s comfortable managing all our clients, from c-suite executives to local marketing managers
- You’ll need the charisma and confidence to present ideas and push back, building trust every step of the way
- You’ll need to be super organised because you’ll be managing multiple campaigns – gathering info, briefing in jobs and analysing response
- You’ll need a minimum of 9 years experience delivering content, digital or advertising campaigns, including managing external stakeholders.
- You must have an advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and related tools (and know how to interpret the results) as you'll be owning the success of digital campaigns and communicating your analysis internally and externally
What you’ll do:
- Take complete responsibility for the delivery process
- Lead and deliver strategy for our key client accounts
- Manage multi-channel digital campaigns from start to finish
- Keep clients happy and campaigns on deadline
- Work with our business development team to onboard clients
- Clearly communicate with clients so they always feel valued
- Create project plans, manage deadlines and handle resources
- Gather info, assets and insight for client campaigns
- Brief studio and help them to meet client goals
- Analyse campaign performance and identify improvements
- Keep an eye on industry trends and benchmarks
- Take responsibility for retention and rebooking
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Leeds-List is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.