We're Hiring a Digital Account Executive in Leeds
Leeds-List is a fast-paced, fast-growing media brand with an agency-led approach. We’re not like other publications – we put the reader first, we focus on response and we help our clients get results. Over the last 12 months, we’ve doubled the size of our team, and we’re only just getting started.
We’re now looking for a Digital Account Executive to be part of the top-notch delivery process our clients expect from us. We produce content and video campaigns for our clients – you'll be be part of the planning, briefing and delivery of these campaigns, just like you would in a digital agency.
Account Executives report to the department head, and will be integral to making sure clients are satisfied, well informed and all the pieces of the campaign come together on time and on budget. And whilst always exceeding the client's expectation, that's really important.
As a growing company and department, there's development potential and the potential for you to make the role yours.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, because we have an ever-growing client list that includes LNER, Opera North and D&D London, but you’ll be working with a team that achieves industry-leading results, with an average time on page of 02:31.
- Salary: £22,000 to £26,000
- Full time
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- We'd love to hear from you — call 0113 3200710 asking for the hiring manager quoting ref AEDEC19E
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we’re looking for:
To bag this job, you’ll need to be in a similar role in a creative or digital agency. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years’ account handling experience and excellent rapport with clients.
Digital experience is essential, but it’s not the only thing we’re looking for. We want someone who’s confident and proactive, someone who can wrangle clients and understand how their input impacts on the success of campaigns and the company.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you.
- Must be have at least 2 years experience in campaign management or account handling within a creative agency
- We'll be looking for evidence of your achievements
- This role is based in Leeds city centre, but may require travel around the city
- Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm with some work and events outside of these hours.
- Basic salary is £22,000 to £26,000 dependent on experience
- We’re a Mac office, so experience using one is advantageous
- Based in Leeds city centre, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
What you’ll do:
- Manage campaigns from start to finish and clearly communicate with clients through email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Source assets, write briefs and manage studio resource to get campaigns ready for sign-off
- Take ownership of clients and their success
- Onboard and brief jobs to the creative team to ensure we deliver value, meet client expectations and achieve campaign goals
- Effectively manage directors and studio to ensure the satisfaction of clients and smooth running of the accounts team
- Proactively measure and analyse campaign metrics and results – quickly calculating and understanding traffic flow, conversion and response, then presenting this in a clear, easy to understand format appropriate to the audience
- Report back into the business, so we have a clear view of progress, resource requirements and performance metrics
- Recruit and train new members of the accounts team, documenting processes to make this as easy and stress-free as possible
- Manage account managers and executives as the business grows
Apply now by email: email@example.com
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.