We're Hiring a Digital Account Executive in Leeds
Leeds-List is a fast-growing media brand with an agency-led approach. We’re not like other publications – we put the reader first, we focus on response and we help our clients get results. Over the last 12 months, we’ve doubled the size of our team, and we’re only just getting started.
We’re now looking for a Digital Account Executive to help us deliver campaigns for our clients. Working with our internal studio, you’ll help to plan, brief and deliver these campaigns, just like you would in a digital agency. And because we’re growing so fast, you’ll have the chance to progress your career at a rapid pace.
As our Account Executive, you’ll be integral to the delivery process. You’ll make sure every campaign comes together on time and on budget, but more than that, you’ll help us exceed client expectations and build relationships.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, because we have an ever-growing client list that includes LNER, Opera North and D&D London, but you’ll be working with a team that achieves industry-leading results, with an average time on page of 02:31.
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
- Full time
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- We'd love to hear from you — call 0113 3200710 asking for the hiring manager quoting ref AEDEC19E
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Who we’re looking for:
To bag this job, you’ll need to be in a similar role in a creative or digital agency. We’re looking for someone with at least 12 months account handling experience and an excellent rapport with clients.
Digital experience is essential, but it’s not the only thing we’re looking for. We want someone who’s confident and proactive, someone who can wrangle clients and understand how their input impacts on the success of campaigns and the company.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you.
- Must be have at least 12 months experience in campaign management or account handling within a creative agency
- We'll be looking for evidence of your achievements
- This role is based in Leeds city centre, but may require travel around the city
- Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm with some work and events outside of these hours.
- Basic salary is £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
- We’re a Mac office, so experience using one is advantageous
- Based in Leeds city centre, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
What you’ll do:
- Manage campaigns from start to finish and clearly communicate with clients through email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Source assets, write briefs and manage studio resource to get campaigns ready for sign-off
- Take ownership of clients and their success
- Onboard and brief jobs to the creative team to ensure we deliver value, meet client expectations and achieve campaign goals
- Take an active part in the smooth running of the accounts team
- Proactively measure and analyse campaign metrics and results – quickly calculating and understanding traffic flow, conversion and response, then presenting this in a clear, easy to understand format appropriate to the audience
- Assist with reporting of progress, resource requirements and performance metrics
Apply now by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.