We're Hiring a Digital Project/Account Manager in Leeds
Leeds-List is a fast-paced, fast-growing media brand with an agency-led approach. We’re not like other publications – we put the reader first, we focus on response and we help our clients get results. Over the last 12 months, we’ve doubled the size of our team, and we’re only just getting started.
We’re now looking for a Digital Project/Account Manager to take ownership of the delivery process. We produce content and video campaigns for our clients – you'll be planning them, briefing the creative studio and liaising with clients, just like you would in a digital agency. This is your chance to shape the process and work your way up the ladder in a company with huge career development potential.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, because we have an ever-growing client list that includes LNER, Opera North and D&D London, but you’ll be working with a team that achieves industry-leading results, with an average time on page of 02:31.
- Salary: £25,000 to £37,500
- Full time
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- We'd love to hear from you — call 0113 3200710 asking for the hiring manager quoting ref SAM19E
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Who we’re looking for:
To bag this job, you’ll need to be in a similar role in a creative or digital agency. We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years’ account handling experience, someone who’s ambitious and ready to grow their career with the business.
Digital experience is essential, but it’s not the only thing we’re looking for. We want someone who’s confident and proactive, someone who can wrangle clients, upward manage directors and turn delivery into a well-oiled machine. If that’s you, we want to hear from you.
- Must be have 3+ years experience in digital campaign management or account handling within a creative agency
- We'll be looking for evidence of your achievements
- This role is based in Leeds city centre, but may require travel around the city
- Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm with some work and events outside of these hours.
- Basic salary is £27,500 to £37,500 dependent on experience
- We’re a Mac office, so experience using one is advantageous
- Based in Leeds city centre, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
What you’ll do:
- Manage campaigns from start to finish and clearly communicate with clients through email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Source assets, write briefs and manage studio resource to get campaigns ready for sign-off
- Create, improve and define the accounts process to achieve maximum efficiency
- Take complete ownership of clients and their success
- Onboard and brief jobs to the creative team to ensure we deliver value, meet client expectations and achieve campaign goals
- Effectively manage directors and studio to ensure the satisfaction of clients and smooth running of the accounts team
- Proactively measure and analyse campaign metrics and results – quickly calculating and understanding traffic flow, conversion and response, then presenting this in a clear, easy to understand format appropriate to the audience
- Report back into the business, so we have a clear view of progress, resource requirements and performance metrics
- Recruit and train new members of the accounts team, documenting processes to make this as easy and stress-free as possible
- Manage account managers and executives as the business grows
Apply now by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.