We're Hiring New Business Managers in Leeds
We’re looking for a New Business Manager to help us drive revenue. We produce single-minded, reader-focused content that gets industry-leading results – and you’ll be the one selling it. You’ll build and manage your own pipeline, bringing in clients and pushing deals across the line. It’s not easy, it takes confidence, charm and wicked negotiation skills, but you can make real strides here.
Every deal you make helps to fuel our growth, so we’ll give you the freedom you need to thrive – complete autonomy to deliver revenue, independently and without supervision. Even better, your bonus is uncapped – there’s no limit to your earning potential, because when you succeed, we succeed. And your future? In a business growing as fast as ours, the sky is your limit.
So what do you think? Want to join a fast-growing start-up with ambitious plans for the future? Want to be part of something really exciting? Get in touch.
- Basic £30,000, bonus £10,260 (uncapped)
- Full time, based in Leeds City Centre
- Occasional travel
How to apply
- Reach out to us by giving us a call or dropping us an email to email@example.com
Who we’re looking for:
It doesn’t matter what industry you’re coming from – if you can make meaningful contacts using a consultative sales approach, you’ll do well here. You’ll need to think fast, identifying needs, overcoming objections and pitching bespoke solutions, off the cuff. But you’ll also need to be organised. Our CRM has to be kept up to date and our forecasting relies on your reporting.
Prior experience is a must. We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years behind them – that means you’ve worked in a consultative sales role creating meaningful partnerships with commercial organisations. You’ll need a proven track record, so we’ll be asking for numbers.
What you’ll do:
- Take complete control of your sales pipeline, identifying, qualifying and converting leads to drive revenue
- Find and create opportunities through pro-active lead generation, reaching a minimum level of meaningful contact each week
- Create and attend appointments, with agendas set out in advance and outcomes logged in the CRM
- Present and pitch solutions, responding to feedback, answering pre-sales questions and handling objections to close the deal
- Produce high quality proposals, using the value of the deal to determine the time and detail required on a job-by-job basis
- Regularly report on progress, activity, pipeline and revenue to allow accurate forecasting against your performance
- Quickly and effectively log deals, contacts and conversations on our CRM
- Understand the core features and benefits of our product range, and of advertising products across the market, to offer demonstrable value
Get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeds-List is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
No agencies, it's not you, it's us.